Does USB 3.0 meet the basic needs of your daily requirements? Yes. Are two onboard USB 3.0 ports more than enough? Sometimes no. In addition to a USB mouse, keyboard, flash storage, and other gadgets, more USB interfaces definitely bring richer application scenarios and imagination.
For example, DIY a garden surveillance camera, collect real-time factory control equipment data using USB to RS485, or build an intelligent voice assistant with a USB microphone. In addition to scalability, power supply stability is a must for a PCIe module.
- PCIe x1 Interface (compatible with PCIe x1 x4 x8 x16)
- 4x independent power supply
- 4x independent fuse
- Interface speed up to 5Gbps
- Compatible with Windows/Linux
- 1x PCIe to 4 Channel USB Adapter