- Supports both Cat6 and Cat5e applications. The RJ45 connector used for this cable fits perfectly in both Cat6 and Cat5e ports.
- CAPABILITY: Support up to 10 Gigabits per second (10 times the bandwidth of Cat5e cables). Meets or exceeds Category 6 performance in compliance with the TIA/EIA 568B.2 standard. Backward compatible with any existing Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet.
- CERTIFIED: This Ethernet cable with CM Grade PVC Jacket is UL Listed, complies with TIA/EIA 568B.2, and adheres to ISO/IEC 11801.
- APPLICATIONS: High bandwidth of up to 550 MHz guarantees high-speed data transfer for server applications, cloud computing, video surveillance, and online high-definition video streaming.
- CONSTRUCTION: 24AWG Stranded conductors. Each of the 4 twisted pairs is separated by PE cross insulation to prevent crosstalk. 8P8C RJ45 connector with gold-plated contacts. CM grade PVC jacket with 5.8mm outer diameter.
- 1x Cat6/Cat5e Ethernet Cable (2m/ 6.5ft, Black)