Add 4 Ethernet Ports to your server!
The design of the PCIe interface brings rich playability and room for creativity to ZimaBoard. Among them, a mainstream application is undoubtedly x86 gateway. There are certainly a bunch of network cards and chip solutions in this diversified niche. The RTL8111 is the mainstream model apart from Intel cards.
This PCIe to 4-Port Gigabit Ethernet Network Card Realtek RTL8111 Chipset is a good bargain under the 4-port category, also it supports Wake on LAN function. The compatibility of RTL8111 with pfSense has always been a concern, so the team conducted targeted tests to ensure that whether you are building a virtual machine, OpenWrt, or pfSense gateway, it can always run stably after purchase. If you are making a low-cost OpenWrt/pfSense x86 gateway, we recommend this PCIe to 4-Port Gigabit Ethernet Network Card Realtek RTL8111 Chipset.
- 4 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- 10/100/1000Mbps data rate auto-negotiation operation
- Supports Giga Lite (500M) mode
- Single-lane (x1) PCI Express throughput supports a rate of 2.5Gbps
- Fully compliant with IEEE802.3, 802.3u and 802.3ab
- - Supports WOL (wake-On-LAN) function
- Bus Type: PCI-E
- Chipset ID: RTL8111H
- Number of Ports: 4 Ethernet
- Transfer Rate: 1000 Mbps
- Dimensions: 100 x 68.8 mm
- Compatible OS
- Windows 2000, ME, 98SE, XP, Vista, 2008, 7, 8, 10
- Windows Server 2003
- MAC OS 10.4 or above and DOS
- 1 x PCIe to 4-Port Gigabit Ethernet Adapter Realtek RTL8111 Chipset
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Low Profile Bracket