Why buy a regular ZimaBoard when you can get one that's unique and not many people own?
ZimaBoard is a low-cost single-board server designed for makers and geeks.
Zimaboard has both the expandability of an x86 SBC and the appropriate power of a microserver. With ZimaBoard, you can setup a 4 Terabyte personal cloud in 5 minutes, configure a secure VPN to protect your digital footprint, tune your network with OpenWrt and pfSense, build a 4K media server that runs with Plex, share and collaborate with team members on your files, or upgrade your smart projects across different systems.
ZimaBoard is created by makers who got tired of recurring fees, unfriendly presets, and isolated systems. We want to make the home digital experience more attractive and affordable.
Note: Back by popular demand, this is the first time this version is available individually since its original use case is for media reviews and backers only. For this first run, there were 100 units in green finish. As a limited-edition product, this product does not enjoy store promotional discounts.
- Model: ZimaBoard 832
- CPU: Intel Celeron N3450 Quad Core 1.1-2.2GHz
- RAM: 8G LPDDR4
- Onboard Storage: 32GB eMMC
- HDD/SSD: 2x SATA 6.0 Gb/s Ports
- LAN: 2x GbE LAN Ports
- USB: 2x USB 3.0
- PCle: 1x PCle 2.0 4x
- Display: 1x Mini-DisplayPort 1.2 4k@60Hz
- TDP: 6W
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) 138.7 x 81.4 x 34.9 mm
- Weight: 278g
- Other Feature: Passive Cooling
- Intel VT-d, VT-x, AES-NI
- Support 4K video transcoding
- H.264 (AVC), H.265 (HEVC), MPEG-2, VC-1
- Pre-installed OS: CasaOS (Based on Debian)
- Compatible OS: Linux / Windows / OpenWrt / pfSense / Android / Libreelec
- 1x ZimaBoard 832 - 2021 Special Edition
- 1x SATA Cable
- 1x 12V/3A Power Adapter