If you have specific requirements for speed, SSD should be a must-have for your home server or hosting machine. PCIe x4 naturally supports 1x NVMe and 1x NGFF SSD, making it possible to expand NVMe SSD as a high-speed cache on ZimaBoard. You will never want to miss the M.2 trend and play with M Key/B Key to innovate and develop cool stuff such as NPU, network communication modules.
- 1x PCIe to NVMe SSD interface
- 1x PCIe to NGFF SSD interface, requires an additional SATA connection to the host
- Dual Standard: M Key/B Key Interface
- Speed: 32Gbps (NVME), 6Gbps (NGFF)
- Size: 2230/2242/2260/2280
- System: Windows/Mac/Linux
- 1x PCIe to NVMe SSD Adapter