PCIe to 2-Port Ethernet Adapter Intel I350-T2 Chipset
If you're looking to enhance your network capabilities and eliminate bottlenecks, the PCIe to 2-Port Ethernet Adapter Intel I350-T2 Chipset is the perfect solution. While current dual-port PCIe network cards range from $70 to $80, finding one that integrates accelerated network functions and virtualization technology and is designed for high-bandwidth and low-latency data center applications can be a time-consuming and expensive process.
This PCIe to 2-Port Ethernet Adapter Intel I350-T2 Chipset can double the network speed of ZimaBoard to 2000Mbps, providing a much-needed solution to the limitations of single-port network cards. It is compatible with multiple virtualization platforms, including VMware, Hyper-V, and Xen, and supports hardware-level network virtualization to reduce virtual machine network overhead.
Pairing this network card with ZimaBoard offers several additional benefits, including providing sufficient bandwidth to prevent network bottlenecks, doubling the bandwidth, reducing network congestion, allowing ZimaBoard to handle higher load workloads, reducing network processing burden of ZimaBoard CPU, providing more resources for critical applications, ensuring low latency for real-time applications, such as online transactions and VoIP, and offering fault tolerance and load balancing for high network availability.
With this PCIe to 2-Port Ethernet Adapter Intel I350-T2 Chipset, you can unlock stronger network capabilities and break through bottlenecks without breaking the bank.
- Dual RJ45 NIC: RJ45 Ports Auto-negotiation 10/100/1000Mbps, link Cat5/ Cat6/ Cat7 Cable, up to 100 meters. PCIe v2.1 (5 G T/s) x4 Lane, compatible with PCIE X4, X8, X16 Slot.
- Each port can send and receive eight queue
- Up to 86 pieces of queue receiver to adjust(RSS) in multiple processor systems can minimize the use of the CPU
- Support 8 pools of each ports(a single queue) virtual machine device queue(VMDq)
- Support the SR- IOVfunction
- Support direct cache access(DCA)
- Support the lntel l/0V3.0 acceleration technology
- Support PCl Express base specification 2.0(5GTs)
- lntel l350AM4double integrated MAC+ PHY and SERDES chip oontroller with high performance, high reliability and low power consumption characteristics
- Super depth, based on the packet buffer perchannel, can reduce the use of the CPU
- Hardware acceleration can be partial load task from the main processor The controller can be used for partial load TCP/UDP/lP checksum TCP segment
- Server level of reliability, availability and performance characteristics
- Link aggregation and load balancing
- Bus Type: PCIe
- Chipset: Intel I350
- Number of Ports: 2 Ports
- Dimensions: 139x69mm
- OS Compatibility: Windows XP/7/8/ista/Server2003/Server2008/Server2012/Linux2.4.x or above
- 1 x PCIe to 2-Port Ethernet Adapter Intel I350-T2 Chipset
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Driver CD
- 1 x Low profile bracket