ZimaBoard is a low-cost single-board server designed for makers and geeks.
Zimaboard has both the expandability of an x86 SBC and the appropriate power of a microserver. With ZimaBoard, you can setup a 4 Terabyte personal cloud in 5 minutes, configure a secure VPN to protect your digital footprint, tune your network with OpenWrt and pfSense, build a 4K media server that runs with Plex, share and collaborate with team members on your files, or upgrade your smart projects across different systems.
ZimaBoard is created by makers who got tired of recurring fees, unfriendly presets, and isolated systems. We want to make the home digital experience more attractive and affordable.
- Model: ZimaBoard 232/432/832
- CPU: Intel Celeron N3350 Dual Core 1.1-2.4GHz (232 Model), or Intel Celeron N3450 Quad Core 1.1-2.2GHz (432 & 832 Model)
- RAM: 2G/4G/8G LPDDR4
- Onboard Storage: 32GB eMMC
- HDD/SSD: 2x SATA 6.0 Gb/s Ports
- LAN: 2x GbE LAN Ports
- USB: 2x USB 3.0
- PCle: 1x PCle 2.0 4x
- Display: 1x Mini-DisplayPort 1.2 4k@60Hz
- TDP: 6W
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) 138.7 x 81.4 x 34.9 mm
- Weight: 278g
- Other Feature: Passive Cooling
- Intel VT-d, VT-x, AES-NI
- Support 4K video transcoding
- H.264 (AVC), H.265 (HEVC), MPEG-2, VC-1
- Pre-installed OS: CasaOS (Based on Debian)
- Compatible OS: Linux / Windows / OpenWrt / pfSense / Android / Libreelec
- 1x ZimaBoard 232/432/832
- 1x SATA Cable
- 1x 12V/3A Power Adapter
I ordered the Zima Board without the Y Sata Power Cable. First false by myself, but too expensive to order it only. But there must be a second pci xpress port for more compalibility. There is room for more.
I love it.
I purchase this board to use it in my MagicMirror project, and it is perfect, I needed an x86 SBC in order to use MagicMirror with Ultraleap for no touch controls, because no-one wants to have fingerprint smudges on their mirror.The ZimaBoard works perfect in my project, I also experimented a bit with TrueNas where this board I would say is at home.
Just a suggestion if you can make one of the Ethernet port POE I think this will be a great addition
Although the marketing phrase „worlds first hackable sbc“ just isn‘t true in any way, this little PC will happily run a NAS OS like Unraid. For starters the pre installed CasaOS is also a solid choice for getting into the whole homelab/selfhosting hobby. The board stays reasonably cool under normal to high loads.
the price quality of the zimaboard is unbeatable, great job