ZimaBoard is a low-cost single-board server designed for makers and geeks.
Zimaboard has both the expandability of an x86 SBC and the appropriate power of a microserver. With ZimaBoard, you can setup a 4 Terabyte personal cloud in 5 minutes, configure a secure VPN to protect your digital footprint, tune your network with OpenWrt and pfSense, build a 4K media server that runs with Plex, share and collaborate with team members on your files, or upgrade your smart projects across different systems.
ZimaBoard is created by makers who got tired of recurring fees, unfriendly presets, and isolated systems. We want to make the home digital experience more attractive and affordable.
- ZimaBoard 832 is currently out of stock, next batch of ZimaBoard will ship in the chronological order of the purchasing orders from early October.
- Model: ZimaBoard 216/432/832
- CPU: Intel Celeron N3350 Dual Core 1.1-2.4GHz (216 Model), or Intel Celeron N3450 Quad Core 1.1-2.2GHz (432 & 832 Model)
- RAM: 2G/4G/8G LPDDR4
- Onboard Storage: 16GB/32GB eMMC
- HDD/SSD: 2x SATA 6.0 Gb/s Ports
- LAN: 2x GbE LAN Ports
- USB: 2x USB 3.0
- PCle: 1x PCle 2.0 4x
- Display: 1x Mini-DisplayPort 1.2 4k@60Hz
- TDP: 6W
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) 138.7 x 81.4 x 34.9 mm
- Weight: 278g
- Other Feature: Passive Cooling
- Intel VT-d, VT-x, AES-NI
- Support 4K video transcoding
- H.264 (AVC), H.265 (HEVC), MPEG-2, VC-1
- Pre-installed OS: CasaOS (Based on Debian)
- Compatible OS: Linux / Windows / OpenWrt / pfSense / Andorid / Libreelec
- 1x ZimaBoard 216/432/832
- 1x SATA Cable